Wednesday, September 9, 2026

A few of my favorite things


Levi Lastinger





1. The fish key chain on my keys is one of my favorite things. I just got it from Juneau Alaska while I was there over the summer. 

2. My keys as a whole are one of my favorite things because I love adding new things to them. I have a bottle opener a Florida gators key chain, my knife, and my fish key chain. 

3. My sunglasses are something that I use everyday. As someone who uses prescription glasses everyday having prescription sunglasses is pretty important to have as well. 

4. My IPad is one of the most important things that I own. I use everyday for school work and my own personal interests. 

5. My guitar is prop ably my favorite thing that I own. Guitar has been a hobby of mine for the past 6 years and I finally got my dream guitar a couple years ago.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Artist Inspiration

  Image #1 Charles Matton https://www.allvisualarts.org/artists/CharlesMatton.aspx  Image #2 Bradley Edmonds https://foundations3ddesign.blo...